More and more businesses look to us to establish a strong online presence. Such a goal would not be achievable without the innovators and visionaries that SEO Services Canada™ attracts. With a wide variety of web marketing services, SEO Services Canada™ draws the very best of talents and commits to providing a work environment where uniqueness is valued and empowered. The creative people we attract help further the culture and mindset at SEO Services Canada™.
SEM / SEO Account Manager
We are seeking an experienced Account Manager of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) to join our Search Engine Marketing Team. The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Account Manager is responsible for overseeing all facets of his/her accounts. This includes creating and delivering all aspects of SEM including SEO, Paid Placement, and Paid Inclusion programs.
The SEM Account Manager is accountable for clients’ satisfaction with the SEM programs. He/she is responsible for managing the account team to ensure individual skills are being developed and best practices are continually being updated and shared across the SEM department. It is the responsibility of the SEM Account Manager to ensure our clients are educated on new SEM and Paid Placement / Inclusion developments and the results of any SEM program are conveyed to the client in meaningful ways. It is the expectation that the SEM Account Manager Feed will develop a high-level, operational understanding of our clients’ businesses so that he/she will be able to position our company as a strategic long-term resource in the clients’ search engine marketing mix. The SEM Account Manager is expected to be able to successfully perform all duties autonomously with limited direct oversight required.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Confer with clients in a pre-sales role, utilizing SEO and Paid Placement/Inclusion product knowledge and research to understand and/or help determine search marketing goals in order to develop the best search strategy for the client
• Develop relationships with clients; and build and nurtures those relationships
• Create proposals, presentations, regular reporting, and other documents for client use in the evaluation and approval of SEM and Paid Inclusion plans/programs
• Use market research and search engine technology data to work with SEM team members to evaluate, adjust, and redirect SEM team efforts and campaigns as necessary. Also seek new opportunities to provide additional SEM services within existing client accounts
• Direct and manage the resources of SEO Services Canada™ in the delivery of all client programs and services, and work closely with the team to ensure that all client deliverables are met and client expectations are exceeded. This includes ensuring internal methodologies are followed, and that campaigns are being actively monitored and enhanced
• Ensure the timely renewal of client SEM programs to avoid any interruption in client service.
• Responsible for filing all required documentation to support revenue recognition and making sure that project milestones are achieved within project plan time-line.
• Work with VP of Operations to ensure all client contracts are in place and that pricing is captured correctly
• Provide clients and internal department members with industry updates and relative articles.
• Manage all day-to-day client account activities
The ideal candidate will have 1 to 2 years experience managing accounts, relationships, and people. Experience with Search Engine Optimization is required. Project management skills and the talent to work directly with clients are critical. Ideally, you’ve worked for an agency in a similar capacity and have some experience with digital media.
To apply for an opening with SEO Services Canada™ please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.